Are you looking for a quick and delicious keto-friendly breakfast or snack? Look no further than this mouth-watering Keto Cheese and Tomato Toasty recipe! Made with Great Low Carb Bread Company’s sliced bread, this recipe is low in carbs, high in protein, and bursting with flavor. Here’s everything you need to know to whip up this tasty dish.
To make this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 slices of Great Low Carb Bread Company sliced bread
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
This recipe serves 1 person and takes approximately 10 minutes to prepare.
Here’s how to make Keto Cheese and Tomato Toasty:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the slices of Great Low Carb Bread Company sliced bread on a baking sheet.
- Brush each slice with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of tomato.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the tomato slices.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
See? It’s that simple! This dish is perfect for those busy mornings or when you’re craving a quick and satisfying snack.
Why We Love This Recipe
Not only is Keto Cheese and Tomato Toasty delicious and easy to make, but it’s also a great way to enjoy a low-carb breakfast or snack. Plus, it’s versatile – you can add other toppings like bacon, avocado, or spinach to make it even more flavorful.
If you’re looking for a tasty and easy low-carb meal, look no further than Keto Cheese and Tomato Toasty. It’s perfect for those busy mornings or when you’re craving a quick and satisfying snack. So why not give it a try today? Your taste buds (and your body) will thank you!